Whether you are a person with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or other brain-based disability, a parent or caregiver, educator, health professional, lawyer, or other community service provider, we hope you will find our links to additional resources helpful.
If you know of a helpful resource that is not included on our website, please contact us
- Asante Centre Resources: Includes publications developed by the Asante Centre
- Newsletters: Includes access to all past issues of the FASD Society for BC quarterly newsletter
- Community Services: Includes service options across BC for individuals with FASD, ASD and other complex developmental needs, as well as their families and service providers
- FASD: Includes information on print and video resources relevant to FASD
- FASD Prevention Bylaw: Includes information on the District of Maple Ridge's Business Licencing and Regulation Bylaw and the development of the section on prenatal alcohol exposure prevention
- Autism: Includes information on resources relevant to ASD
- General Complex Needs: Includes information on print and video resources relevant to people with various brain-based disabilities.