- About Us
- Get Involved
The goal is to highlight international research and promising practice and to enhance scientific collaborations around the world. During FASD 2015, participants can expect to:
• describe different approaches to FASD, from other countries and across disciplines
• understand the implication and potential application of emerging evidence-based research
• explore different models of practice across disciplines
• engage in knowledge exchange and dialogue through: formal sessions, networking and onsite meetings
• develop connections and partnerships among researchers, networks, governments, communities, service providers and families
For more information visit UBC Interprofessional Continuing Education!
For more details, click on the event link.